Check out these three lovely new shots for BioShock Infinite. If that’s not enough for you, it has today been confirmed that the game has gone gold and is ready for printing! March 26th approaches!
We started to allow ourselves to talk about different settings, and the more we got into it, the more we realised it’s really about that feeling of discovering a new place. It was terrifying to talk about getting rid of Rapture, but at the same time, it was liberating.
The reverse cover for BioShock Infinite has been revealed. The art won 38% of fan votes in a competition to decide what art would feature on the reverse side of the cover. Ken Levine has reassured the remaining 62% of voters that they will be able to print the other art that they voted for.
To ease the pain of waiting, Irrational Games have released a gameplay clip showing the first few minutes of BioShock Infinite. The hotly anticipated title is set to release in March following a second delay that aims to add more polish to the game. If you don’t want to see how the game starts, avoid the clip!
It will be something. I’m always hesitant to talk too much about things we don’t have anything to show because it’s getting ahead of ourselves.
Despite the saddening news that BioShock Infinite has been delayed until March, some gorgeous new screenshots have dropped. Also, a ton of previews for the game have gone up across major gaming sites. The new release date is March 26th, one month later than planned.
Here is the official box art for BioShock Infinite. The cases show off the game’s main character, Booker DeWitt in front of one of Columbia’s blimp. The only difference between the PS3 and Xbox 360 covers is the PS3’s inclusion of the original BioShock being advertised on the cover. The game is due out on February 26th, 2013.
Check out these lovely new BioShock Infinite screenshots. The city of Columbia is bursting with colour and an awesome looking art style. It’s like falling in love with Rapture all over again. Also, if you haven’t seen it already, check out the new trailer.
BioShock Infinite Art Book Is 184 Pages
The official art book for BioShock Infinite is set to cover 184 pages! It’s available for pre-order now.
BioShock Infinite Coming to Wii U
After toying with the idea, Irrational Games have confirmed that BioShock Infinite will eventually come to the Nintendo Wii U.