FIFA 13 Update Coming
EA Sports have announced that the first title update for FIFA 13 will drop this weekend. Fix details inside.
Straight from the FIFA Blog:
FIFA 13 Title Update
This will be our first official update of FIFA 13, and will address the game issues that have had the biggest impact on our fans:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
- Maintenance – October 11th (expect online service downtime)
We have also scheduled an additional server outage and update to address:
- Work on the Auction House in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Changes to error messaging in FIFA Ultimate Team Web and the EA SPORTS Football Club app.
- Leaderboards not displaying the correct gamertag.