New UC3 Trophies Coming
Naughty Dog have confirmed that the new 1.13 patch for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception will include 50 new trophies.
The news come from Eric Monacelli of Naughty Dog in a comments section beneath the details for the upcoming patch. The patch will also include the following:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
These fixes are the tip of iceberg. There are more gameplay fixes coming as well but we’re not ready to discuss those yet.
The patch will be out on August 14th.
2 Notes/ Hide
- fuckyeahuncharted likes this
- scribbly-kimbree reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- brogamer posted this