Man Stabbed Over WoW
A man has been stabbed due to an argument over the long running MMORPG, World of Warcraft.
Jordan Osborne, a resident of Peterborough, Ontario was stabbed by his neighbour. Osborne doesn’t play World of Warcraft but after hearing an argument next-door, he went to investigate. A row had ensued in his neighbour’s house due to something that had happened in Blizzard’s game.
Osborne went to try and diffuse the situation but was met with resistance and claims that it isn’t just a game “it’s my life.”
I was telling him, there is no need for you to be freaking out about World of Warcraft. It’s just a game.
Justin Williams has been charged over the stabbing and is set to be seen in court soon.
9 Notes/ Hide
- gameoverride reblogged this from brogamer
- jeddkristjan likes this
- privatechow reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- dannyboii24 reblogged this from brogamer
- fyfps likes this
- dammitsully likes this
- foreignphilosophy likes this
- coltheartedbitch reblogged this from soup-dragons and added:
- soup-dragons reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- brogamer posted this