More Dark Souls Games Coming
From Software, the creators of the Demon’s and Dark Souls games have confirmed that more games are on their way.
The challenging dungeon crawlers are not over according to the company. The head of R&D at the company, Masanori Takeuchi, said ‘of course, its not over yet’.
The company also said in the Gametrailers interview that they may be looking at spreading the series to other platforms such as iOS and they have recognised the desire for their games to come to PC.
“The success of both Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls, which have each sold over a million [copies] per title worldwide, has made us shift our thinking internally to not just core gamers, but to globalize our products, that they can be successful on a worldwide scale. That’s now one of the key pillars we consider when we develop games in the future.”
We really hope to see more from From Software (that felt weird) and hopefully the game’s will be just as good as both Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls.
12 Notes/ Hide
- ginga-barryshounen likes this
- joestarbucks reblogged this from saiu-hororo
- discommunity likes this
- thisisthenerdlife reblogged this from brogamer
- jacksonpollockisdead likes this
- sawtaku likes this
- nahchillhomebro reblogged this from newdeezy9 and added:
- newdeezy9 reblogged this from lazy-and-gaming
- lazy-and-gaming reblogged this from brogamer
- saiu-hororo reblogged this from brogamer
- datedsandwich reblogged this from brogamer
- brogamer posted this